College of Public Service Advisors


Urban Studies

    • Dr. Kimberly Triplett  |  email  |  615-963-7025

Social Work

Professional Studies

Public Administration

  • Master of Public Administration (MPA), contact the advisor below based on the certificate you want to pursue with your MPA.  The Graduate Certificate will not add to your overall credit requirements but will dictate which electives you take for the MPA so you must choose it early in your studies, prior to taking electives. If you ONLY want the MPA with no certificate, you can take any three electives (must be PADM 6XXX courses) and Dr. Streams will be your advisor (contact info below).

  • Graduate Certificate in Local Government Management with or without the MPA
    • Dr. Meg Streams |   email   |   615-963-7112