OEM Logo

Home line New Card line Requests line Policy
If your card has been lost or stolen you are required to complete a police report at the TSU PD Precinct located in the Floyd-Payne Campus Center. Replacements may be obtained at the ID Center. Cards are replaced for a fee. Payments can be made by card or cash. The ID Center is open from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday and ONLY ACCEPTS CARD PAYMENTS. The Bursar's office accepts cash and card payments. The cashier's window in the Bursar's office is open from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday through Friday. If you are paying in the Bursar's Office bring your receipt to the ID Center to obtain your replacement ID/Access card. Students also have the option of charging the lost card fee to their student account. A card cannot be marked lost or stolen over the phone.
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR ID REPLACEMENT    Student  ID/Access cards will only be replaced if the student is currently registered for courses. Bring a printed copy of your payment confirmation to the ID Center for processing. Refunds for payments can be obtained in the Bursar's Office.
PLEASE NOTE: Once a card is marked lost, it cannot be reversed. A new ID card and account number will be generated for you after the card is reported lost/stolen/damaged. If the original card is found, please promptly destroy it as it can no longer be used nor can it be turned in for a replacement.
If your card has been inadvertently damaged or is no longer functioning, please bring the damaged card to the ID Center for a replacement. There is no cost for replacing a damaged card. However, the ID Center reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for any cards that appear to be intentionally damaged or defaced.