- Effective February 1, 2016 the State of Tennessee Treasury Department requires all newly hired employees to make a retirement election on his/her FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT (please review TCRS vs. ORP comparison ). Employees who do not make a binding retirement decision on the first day of employment will be automatically enrolled into the Tennessee Consolidate Retirement System (TCRS) .
- Your health care coverage will begin on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- You have 31 days from your date of hire (which may be different from the date in which you signed your contract) to enroll in benefits.
- Please complete the forms on the following page and scan/email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 615-963-5027 Attn: Pam Trent, Benefits Manager
- Click on ALEX for an overview of the health care options available to you
- Click here for PETE - PETE is your online health savings account counselor. You may enroll in a health savings account ONLY if you select the Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP).
Please contact Pamela Trent, 615-743-7433 or email@example.com,if you have questions
The Office of Human Resources