You should have received a Benefits Welcome package from the Office of Human Resources. Please note the following:
- Beginning July 1, 2015, for newly-hired employees, your coverage effective date will be the first day of the month following one full calendar month of employment from your hire date.
- You have 31 days from your date of hire (which may be different from the date in which you signed your contract) to enroll in benefits.
- You may complete the forms in the blue folder in your Welcome Package, or you may complete the forms online by clicking NEXT. If you choose to complete the PDF forms, please note you must print them out so they may be signed.
- All forms and valuable links are on the next page.
- Please watch the PowerPoint slide show for details on all of the plans
Please see Presentation Instruction sheet in your Welcome Package if you need assistance starting the slideshow.
Please contact Pamela Trent, 615-743-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org,if you have questions
Each employee is also required to check items listed on the Employee Insurance Checklist after each item is discussed. This form and all other previously mentioned completed benefits forms are maintained in each employee’s benefits file. Information contained in the employee’s benefits file is sensitive material and kept confidential in accordance with the HIPAA Privacy Act.
The Office of Human Resources