Fall 2014-Spring 2015 On-Campus Residents! RES LIFE NEEDS YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please fill out our End Of Year Survey to rate your on-campus experience this year!
Welcome to Tennessee State University! On behalf of the Department of Residence Life, allow us to welcome you to the residential facilities at Tennessee State University. Living in TSU housing offers a chance to build a community, not just a place to sleep.
We strive to provide you with a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment. Your safety and security is important to us; therefore, the Residence Life Staff lives in the residential facilities in order to respond quickly to the needs of our students.
We are dedicated to serving your needs and arranging both social and educational activities to help you meet other residents and enjoy your college experience. There is no reason to look elsewhere, apply today and reserve your space with Tennessee State University’s Department of Residence Life.
Residence Life Staff
Follow us on:
Summer 2015 Housing
- The regular housing application period was April 1st -May 4th; however, LATE applications will be accepted until May 26th. This includes the $100 Summer Housing Deposit.
- For further information, go to "Summer 2015 Housing" in the menu on the left navigation plane.
Fall 2015-Spring 2016 Housing Application Process for Returning Students:
- The regular housing application process for returning students was scheduled for April 1st - May 15th. The LATE application period is TBA.
- For further information, go to "How to Apply" in the menu on the left navigation plane.
Fall 2015-Spring 2016 Housing Application Process for New Students:
- The housing application process for NEW students is March 1st-June 30th.
- Please go to "How to Apply" in the menu on the left navigation plane."
End of Semester Closing:
- The Residence Halls and Apartments will close for the semester on May 8th. Regular term residents must prepare early and check out of their residence halls before 12 Noon Saturday May 9th.
- Graduation (Commencement) participants should check out immediately after commencement services, but no later than 4:30 p.m. on May 9th.
Maymester checkout is May 29th for students not enrolled in the 10 week or 1st 5 week Session.
Check-in for the 10 week and the 1st 5-week Session is May 31st from 12:00 Noon-6:00 p.m.