How to Apply!
Housing Applications and Forms
Class of 2021!
Steps to Apply:
1. Log in to your myTSU Student Account
2. Click on the "Banner Services" tab.
3. Click on "Student"
4. Click on "Housing"
5. You will be redirected to RMS to apply. You must make a payment in order to successfully submit your application for assignment.
The Priority Fall 2017 Returning Undergraduate TSU Students application dates will be from April 1-May 1 2017. Log into your myTSU account at this time to apply!
MEAL PLANS (For Commuter Students only):
On Campus Residents will select a Meal Plan option through the Online Housing Application.
Housing Agreement Cancellation Form: For students wishing to cancel their current housing agreement\
Spring 2017 Housing Cancellation Refund Dates (100%/75%/25%)
- Students will receive 100% of Spring 2017 Housing Fees removed if they cancel their Spring 2017 assignment and move out their belongings on or before January 16, 2017.
- Students who cancel January 17-30, 2017 will receive 75% of Housing Fees back.
- Students who cancel January 31- February 12, 2017 will receive 25% back.
- On or after February 13, 2017 no refunds will be given for housing.
Please check with Aramark Dining Services concerning refund dates for Meal Plans.