How to Apply!
Housing Applications and Forms
So you want to LIVE on campus? The housing application processes for Freshmen, Transfer, and Returning TSU Students is going on now!
Both Freshmen and Transfer Students should complete the following by June 30th to secure a Housing Assignment:
- Confirm you are an admitted student! Don't forget to submit transcripts, etc. at the end of your semester.
- Submit required Immunization Records to Student Health Services
- Register for an Orientation Session (Required for Freshmen and Transfers with less than 60 credits completed)
- Pay your $100 NON-REFUNDABLE housing fee by calling 615-963-5472
*Any unfulfilled requirements as of June 30th may result in cancellation of your tentative housing assignment.
- Log into your myTSU Account
- Click on the "Banner Services" tab
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Go to the Housing Link. You may update your application here too!
- Pay your $100 non-refundable deposit with the Bursar's Office!
Returning/Readmit Students: Don't Forget to Pay your Deposit by May 15th !
Special Notes: Residence Life assumes no responsibility for Returning, Re-Admit or Graduate students who mistakenly fill out the First-Time Freshmen or New Transfer Housing Application. Keep in mind that only a limited number of spaces are available on campus, so please do not delay! If you need assistance with any stage of this process, feel free to make an appointment to see a housing office representative early. Please visit our Contact Us page or email email@example.com for further information.