Meal Plan Information
Which plans fits you?
- The Meal Plan week starts on Wednesday and ends on Tuesday, the following week.
- There are no refunds on meal plans at the end of the semester.
- Students living in the Residence Halls must participate in either the 19 or 10 meal plan.
- Students in University Apartments are required to participate in at least the "0 Meals+$200" plan.
- Commuter students can purchase and participate in any meal plan option.
2012 - 2013 Costs
19 Meals/week + $200, Meal Plan - $1,360.00 per semester--Mandatory for Freshmen ( < 30 credit hours)
10 Meals/week + $200, Meal Plan - $1,230.00 per semester
5 Meals/week + $200, Meal Plan - $670.00 per semester(5* meals per week, 1 per day*)
0 Meals/week + $200, Meal Plan - $200/per semester
*Rates are subject to change every year on July 1. Rates are set for entire Academic Year(Fall-Spring) and Summer.