Where do I send my forms?

Veteran Affairs

 After you read the "Step by Step Instructions" and you know what documentation is required in our office, you have several options for providing the forms to us.

By Fax: 1-615-963-5108 ATTN: VA Representative


By Mail:

Tennessee State University

Office of Records/VA

3500 John A. Merritt Blvd

Nashville, TN 37209


By Email:   Please be aware that email is not a secure method for submitting private information such as social security numbers and/or other personal data.  



In Person:  Our office is located at the Floyd-Payne Campus Center in the Records Office, Room 305.





webpage contact: