The Tennessee State University Post Office is an official United States Post Office location and provides the following services:
- Services Provided
- Certificate of Mailing
- Delivery Confirmation
- First-class Mail
- Global Express Mail
- Ground Package Service
- International Priority Airmail
- International Surface Airmail
- Money Orders
- Overnight/Express Mail
- Priority Mail
- Registered Mail
- Shipping Supplies
- Standard Mail
1st floor of Floyd-Payne Campus Center
Mailbox Assignment Form
Hours of Operation
Mail is placed in mail boxes daily. Delivery notices are placed in mail boxes when mail is too large to fit; along with express, certified, insured, registration, and packages with mail confirmation are to be picked up at the service window. Two forms of ID are required at the time of pick-up.
1. Use your correct box number on all correspondence.
2. Make sure to close and spin the knob on your mail box when you remove your mail.
3. Do not share your mail box combination with anyone; friends, roommates, etc.
4. Two pieces of ID are required when picking up Express, Priority, certified, insured, and regular packages.
5. Always use the same name you registered with on all of your correspondence.
6. Do not use nicknames, middle names, or initials.
7. Advise your friends and family to never send cash in the mail.
8. Learn your box combination immediately; then put it in a safe place, for you will be charged a two-dollar fee for a re-issue card.
9. Check your mail box daily.
10. Also, remember, large packages sent via US Postal Service take from 5-8 days, depending on point of origin.
11. All mail express is delivered within 24 hours.
12. All priority mail is ordinarily delivered in 3 to 4 days, there is NO GUARANTEE.
13. When a piece of mail is too large to place in your mailbox a notice will be placed in your box; bring the notice to the customer service window along with two pieces of ID.
14. An EXAMPLE of how your mail should be address to you is on the back of your combination card. Please refer to it often.
15. TSU Postal Services is proud to assist you in all your mailing needs