United States Post Office
The Campus Center Post Office is a United States Post Office location; and therefore offers the same services.
LOCATION, HOURS, AND PHONE
VARIOUS SERVICES PROVIDED
Certificate of Mailing
Global Express Mail
Ground Package Service
International Priority Airmail
International Surface Airmail
Important Things to Remember:
1. Use your correct box number on all correspondence.
2. Make sure to close and spin the knob on your mail box when you remove your mail.
3. Do not share your mail box combination with anyone; friends, roommates, etc.
4. Two pieces of ID are required when picking up Express, Priority, certified, insured, and regular packages.
5. Always use the same name you registered with on all of your correspondence.
6. Do not use nicknames, middle names, or initials.
7. Advise your friends and family to never send cash in the mail.
8. Learn your box combination immediately; then put it in a safe place, for you will be charged a two-dollar fee for a re-issue card.
9. Check your mail box daily.
10. Also, remember, large packages sent via US Postal Service take from 5-8 days, depending on point of origin.
11. All mail express is delivered within 24 hours.
12. All priority mail is ordinarily delivered in 3 to 4 days, there is NO GUARANTEE.
13. When a piece of mail is too large to place in your mailbox a notice will be placed in your box; bring the notice to the customer service window along with two pieces of ID.
14. An EXAMPLE of how your mail should be address to you is on the back of your combination card. Please refer to it often.
15. TSU Postal Services is proud to assist you in all your mailing needs