Causes for Financial Aid Award Adjustments
Listing of Factors
The following circumstances may cause your Financial Aid Awards to be adjusted:
- You fail to begin attendance in some or all of your classes.
- You withdraw from the university.
- Your enrolled hours change (you drop below full-time or below half-time or you stop attending your classes).
- You receive additional financial aid or outside financial resources. This includes scholarships, veterans benefits, third party payments (state fee waivers or dependent student discounts), etc..
- You register for all Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) courses.
- You do not meet our satisfactory academic progress guidelines to receive financial aid.