Office of Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs
The Office of Student Conduct/Mediation Services provides the following services:
- Oversees and provides disciplinary guidance for the entire student body
- Interprets and enforces institutional disciplinary policies as set forth in the Student Handbook
- Initiate and encourage educational activities that serve to prevent violations of campus regulations
- Protect relevant rights of students
- Make necessary referrals to appropriate parties on the student's behalf
Code of Student Conduct
How does it apply to you?
College and university students are citizens of the state, local and national governments and the academic community and are, therefore, expected to conduct themselves as law-abiding members of each community at all times.
It is your responsibility as a student to know and understand all university rules, regulations, and policies, including the Tennessee State University Code of Student Conduct. See the Code of Student Conduct below: