Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs
Mediation Services are provided to students by request of the parties involved.
The Office of Student Conduct/Mediation Services provides the following services:
- Oversees and provides disciplinary guidance for the entire student body
- Interprets and enforces institutional disciplinary policies as set forth in the Student Handbook
- Initiate and encourage educational activities that serve to prevent violations of campus regulations
- Protect relevant rights of students
- Make necessary referrals to appropriate parties on the student's behalf
WHAT IS MEDIATION?
Mediation is a voluntary process
by which a neutral third party facilitates the discussion and identification of issues between the disputants, the development of alternative solutions, and the negotiation of a mutually satisfying outcome to the dispute.
Mediation can lead to a peaceful resolution of a dispute without the need for a hearing. Mediation has an
80% success rate.
For mediation Contact: Sonja Revell firstname.lastname@example.org