Official Source of Aggregate Institutional Data
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research.
Our services to the university are the following:
- Serving as a repository for and attempting to maintain the integrity of data related to the various components of the University;
- Developing and publishing institutional studies in such areas as student enrollment, retention, and performance; program evaluations; and students and faculty;
- Responding to state and federal reporting requirements;
- Responding to external surveys/questionnaires with information contained in an accurate, annual Common Data Set;
- Maintaining a web site that shares information reported to various agencies, including the annual fact book;
- Developing and maintaining a data warehouse that provides accurate and accessible historical data;
- Processing student evaluations of instructional faculty and summarizing the results in a timely and accurate manner for faculty, department heads, deans and the Vice President for Academic Affairs;
- Providing ad hoc reporting support to internal and external constituents in a timely and accurate manner;
- Supporting Performance Funding, Institutional Effectiveness, and Self Study and other accreditation initiatives.
Please navigate our site for the information you need.