- > Student Frequently Asked Questions
Student Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is my initial password to logon to a campus computer? (this is the default for elearn/email as well)
For first time users, the initial password to log on to a campus computer is:
T (upper case) + the first 5 digits of your T# + tsu (lower case)
2. How do I retrieve my T-number?
If you do not know your T-number, click here.Once at the site, enter the required information and, if you have been admitted to the university, your Username and T-number will be displayed.
3. How do I register for classes?
Students register for classes in their MyTSU account. After logging into MyTSU click on the Banner Services tab. Then click on the Student link. Under the Student link click on Registration then click on Add or Drop Classes.
More instructions on Registering for Classes.
4. How do I get my Student ID Card?
After a Student has registered for at least one class for the current semester, the student can stop by the ID Center in McCord Hall room 020. A valid form of photo identification is required to receive a TSU Student ID Card.