International Student Admission Requirements
International students with superior scholastic records are considered for admission as freshmen and as transfer students. An applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit a test score of 500 as the minimum acceptance level of performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language, (TOEFL) or 80% on The Michigan Test. Students who have ACT/SAT equivalent score will be placed according to these scores. Students who have not had college-level English and/or Math must undergo COMPASS testing. Applicant must:
1. Submit requested information at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the semester of enrollment.
2. Submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language) scores.
3. Submit a Notarized Affidavit of support and bank statement. These documents must not be older than six (6) months prior to desired semester of enrollment.
4. Submit official transcripts from each educational institution and examination certificate (0 levels).
5. Proof of a current physical examination.
6. Submit official transcripts from colleges/universities attended in the United States.
7. Copies of Visa and Alien Registration card.
8. Take the ACT/SAT test.
If complete documents are not on file by this deadline, the application will be considered for the next scheduled registration period. The application must be accompanied by a nonrefundable fee of $25.