POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES DESCRIBED BELOW.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height - 48 inches; Maximum width - 48 inches
- Posters exceeding these dimensions will not be allowed on display.
- Participants must supply their own mounting materials – tacks, push pins or Velcro (hook side). The committee does not allow any tape or staples to hang a poster!
- All posters will be displayed in the Jane Elliott Hall Auditorium (Women’s Bldg).
- Posters are to be hung by the following schedule:
Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:00 a.m. through 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Posters are to remain on display until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 3, 2014.
Competition and Poster Judging
- All student posters, graduate and undergraduate, are part of the competition. Posters will be judged for organization, appearance, technical procedures employed (when applicable), and overall presentation.
Judging for Graduate posters: Thursday, April 3, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m.
Judging for Undergraduate posters: Thursday, April 3, 2014 - 1:00 p.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Presenters must be present with their poster at the designated judging time in order to be judged and to be considered eligible for the competition.
Removal of Posters
ALL POSTERS MUST BE REMOVED BY: 4:00 P.M. on THURSDAY, APRIL 3, 2014.