Bachelor of Nursing (B.S.N.)
Welcome to the Tennessee State University Bachelor of Science in Nursing home page. Please take a moment to review our site and see how we may assist you.
Traditional BSN Degree Program
Our Students Learn:
1. The provision of holistic, ethical and culturally sensitive care for persons across the lifespan
2. To use professional standards of practice and the nursing processas a framework for making clinical decisions to deliver safe and effective nursing care for the health promotion, maintenance, and restoration of individuals, families and communities.
3. To apply research findings in the provision of evidence based nursing care.
4. To demonstrate leadership through participation in professional and community-based collaborative projects.
5. To provide client education at the individual, family, and community levels that empowers the client to make appropriate lifestyle changes
6. To model professional identification, commitment and accountability through involvement with professional organizations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
RN-BSN: Career Mobility BSN Program