1. Page 21, Release of Personally Identifiable Student Educational Records:
Modifications to Graduate Catalog 2005-2007:
Available in three formats:
is an abbreviation for "Portable Document Format". Many of the following documents are pdf files.
These files can only be read if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available free for download.
- doc is an abbreviation for "Document". To view this file you must have Microsoft Word.
- online - This file is available online.
Word format -2003-2005 Graduate Catalog (1567 Kb)
(Table of Contents contains links to corresponding sections in the document)
Table of Contents:
- General Information
- Admissions, Regulations, Policies
- Academic Standards
- Requirements For Graduate Degrees
- Programs Of Study
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Institute of Government
- School of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences
- School of Allied Health Professions
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering, Technology and Computer Science
- School of Nursing
- Center of Excellence Information Systems
- Center of Excellence for Research and Policy on Basic Skills
- Office of Sponsored Research