Equity and Inclusion
The Office of Equity and Inclusion, formerly Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action (EO/AA), ensures that the University complies with federal and state laws and regulations regarding equal opportunity and affirmative action.
The Office of Equity and Inclusion enhances the University's climate of inclusion through the following:
- Investigating and resolving complaints of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, creed, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity expression, religion, age, disability, genetic information and/or veteran status
- Facilitating collaboration on all diversity initiatives
- Coordinating disability services for employees and applicants for employment.
- Monitoring the University's compliance with equal opportunity laws and affirmative action guidelines.
- Keeping University personnel informed of their obligations under state and federal equal opportunity laws.
- Providing training on equal opportunity, affirmative action, sexual harassment, and other related topics.
- Reviewing, approving and tracking personnel actions for EEO compliance.
NEED TO CONSULT WITH SOMEONE?
If you feel that you have been harassed or discriminated against in any TSU sponsored program or activity based on any of the above mentioned protected classes, please contact us.
Frequently Requested Documents:
NEW - Temporary Employment Requirements
Search Committee Chair Guideline
Equity and Inclusion Complaint Form
The University promotes and ensures equal opportunity for all persons without regards to race, color, creed, ethnic or national origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation/gender identity, religion, age, disability,
genetic information and/or veteran status.
The Office of Equity and Inclusion reports directly to the University's President.