Financial Aid


All students majoring in Architectural Engineering are encouraged to apply for financial aid through the University’s Financial Aid office.

Students living outside of Tennessee with their permanent residence in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Virginia, or West Virginia should check with the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) for financial aid through the Academic Common Market (ACM) program. Information may be obtained online at . Students whose state of residence is listed above may qualify for an out-of-state fee waiver.

webpage contact:
Architectural Engineering