Refund of Tuition & Fees
Students who officially drop or withdraw from classes will receive tuition and fee refunds as follows:
NOTE: Refunds are calculated based on liable credit hours. Therefore, in some instances, a refund may not be applicable. Students are encouraged to better plan their schedules and retain their full-time status on their way to a timely and successful graduation.
• 100% before the first day of classes;
• 75% beginning the first day of classes through the fourteenth day (including weekends);
• 25% beginning the fifteenth (15th) day of classes through 25% of the term;
• 0% after the 25% refund period.
Please refer to the printed SCHEDULE OF CLASSES or the PAYMENT DEADLINES AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATES section of this website for the 100%, 75% and 25% refund dates for each term.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT A DROP OR WITHDRAWAL FORM TO THE RECORDS OFFICE COULD RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF ANY REFUND.
• 100% will be refunded for classes canceled by the University.
• 100% will be refunded in the case of death of the student.
• 0% will be refunded if a student is dismissed or suspended.
• Room and board charges will be prorated on a weekly basis when a student is forced to withdraw from a residence hall because of personal medical reasons confirmed in writing by a licensed physician, or at the request of the University for other than disciplinary reasons. A week consists of at least three (3) days.