Here are the forms in the Department of Civil & Architectural Engineering. You can download it and fill/sign it and bring/scan back to the department.

Note: For transfer student only: When you want to transfer credit hours to TSU, you need to down the course equivalency form and fill the form under advising of your advisor or Department Head at TSU, attached your previous transcript and catalog course description, then submit to your advisor for process.