Discounts | Fee Waivers | Reimbursements | Department Forms

State of Tennessee Fee Waivers
The Bursar's Office is responsible for processing some unique fee waivers. The fee waiver forms included on this page must be completed each semester the student intends to use the waiver. For example, if Student A is registered for the Fall and Spring semesters and would like to use the Public Higher Education fee waiver, they would need to complete and submit the appropriate fee waiver form, once in the fall and again in the spring semester. Fee waiver forms are due by the 14th day of the semester they are submitted for. Forms received in the Bursar's Office after the 14th day of the semester will not be processed.

Public Higher Education Fee Waiver 

For more information about the Public Higher Education Fee Waiver visit Fee Waiver and Fee Discount Programs (

Public Higher Education Fee Discount

For more information about the Public Higher Education Fee Discount visit Fee Waiver and Fee Discount Programs (

Tennessee State University Human Resource Forms (click here)

P-130 (formerly PC 191) Request for Educational Assistance

Fee Discount for Spouse and Dependant 

Bursar Office Forms - The following forms relate to the Office of the Bursar

Cashier Deposit Form - For departmental deposits.

Direct Deposit Instructions - This form is to assist students with setting up direct deposit for student account refunds. Direct Deposit is the fastest way to receive university disbursements.

Enrollment Management Forms: The following forms relate to these offices: Admissions, Records, and Enrollment Management. Please see their office or website for the most updated version of each form and related deadline dates. 

Admissions Office Forms - Once completed, please return them to the Admissions Office. If you have any questions about Admission Office Forms, please get in touch with Admissions at or 615-963-5101.

Tuition Rate Appeal Form

Retroactive Purge Form - This form is for students seeking to be retroactively removed from a course and or a semester. Be advised a retroactive purge may have financial and or academic ramifications associated with it. Be sure to consult with Academic Affairs, Academic Advisement, Registration, Financial Aid, Housing, or any other office necessary before requesting a retroactive purge.