Creative Services Request Form
TSU provides professional consultation and creative design services to the university community. Please complete the survey found by visiting the link below to the best of your ability in order for Creative Services to promptly proceed with your request. All creative requests are reviewed upon receipt. You will be contacted by our staff within three (3) business days to discuss your project requirements, timelines, and resources.
Production of your job can take up to eight weeks, depending on the size and scope of your project and the amount of work currently in production. Once we process your request, a schedule will be set to guide the process. Please note, any projects which are produced for general distribution either on- or off-campus must also have a publication code, as required by state law. Please contact the Office of University Publications or visit the University Publications web page for more information.
The Office of Creative Services provides design services to the university-wide projects free of charge; however, departments are responsible for any additional charges that may be incurred, such as printing cost.
To ensure that Creative Services provides you with the best quality service, please abide by the following guidelines:
- An online request form must be completed before work begins. This form helps you define your needs and audience(s) and ensures we are on target in strategizing the best solution.
- Content must be final and approved before design begins because the layout/design/format of your project is based on and inspired by content and dictated by length. Changes to content once a project has been designed can affect the entire project and require a wholesale redesign, which will delay the project.
- To best serve each department, only a limited number of rounds of revisions are allowed. Two rounds of revisions are recommended in order to best avoid delays that may result in missing deadlines. Excessive revisions may necessitate that we set your project aside to complete other projects that are also underway.
- In order to avoid confusion and error, each round of revisions must be consolidated and submitted together (not separately by various people in your office).
- Feedback should be given in a timely manner in order to avoid missing project deadlines.
- All feedback should be clear, concise, and actionable. For example, "Please change the photo" is not actionable; however, "Change the photo to show a student working in a lab," is clear, specific, and actionable.