Congratulations! You've been admitted. Now, it's time to enroll.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ORIENTATION
All Undergraduate International Students enrolling for the Fall 2014 semester are required to attend the International Student Orientation.
August 13, 2014
8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Student Registration Fee $50.00 per student
Guest Registration Fee $15.00 per guest
Registration fees for students cover materials, meals, and program costs.
* Registration fees for guests include lunch only.
* All children must be accompanied by another adult other than the student.
* There is no on-site registration for Destination TSU.
Destination TSU registration fees are non-refundable.
ONLINE REGISTRATION - REGISTER TODAY
After completing the Online Registration, Visit the Undergraduate International Student Enrollment Checklist.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS & COMPASS PLACEMENT TEST
Diagnostic Testing will identify the level of learning support provided to the student. The Reading Diagnostic Test will be administered on the day of International Student Orientation. International students who are required to take the Math Diagnostic Test and/or the Writing Diagnostic Test will complete tests during the first week of classes.
ACT/SAT or COMPASS scores are used to determine if students will require Diagnostic Testing:
- The Math Diagnostic Test is required for ACT Math score of 18 or less, SAT Math score less than 460, or COMPASS Algebra score of 37 or less.
- The Reading Diagnostic Test is required for ACT Reading score of 18 or less, SAT Reading score less than 460, or COMPASS Reading score of 82 or less.
- The Writing Diagnostic Test is required for ACT English score of 17 or less, SAT Writing less than 450, or COMPASS Writing score of 76 or less.
For more information, please contact the Advisement Center at (615) 963-5531.
COMPASS Placement Test
Transfer students that have not completed college level reading, writing, and/or math courses and do not have valid ACT/SAT scores must take the COMPASS Placement Test in the appropriate subject areas prior to attending the International Student Orientation Session on August 11 & 12, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. each day.
To register or for more information, please contact the Testing Center at (615) 963-5991 or (615) 963-7113.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit the Office of Diversity & International Affairs at (615) 963-5640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.