- Circulation (Check in and out of books and renew Materials)
- Collection Management (liaison program)
- Computer lab assistance
- Inter-library loan service
- Library Orientation and Library Instruction in various classes
- Faculty reserve materials electronically by Docutek server
- Book order request form
- InterLibrary Loan
- Serial Service (Binding service 3 times a year)
- Valid TSU I.D. is required for checking out library materials.
- Books circulate on a three-week loan period for students and a semester loan for faculty members subject to a recall policy.
- A maximum of 10 books may be checked out at a time by undergraduate students and 20 by graduate students.
- Members of the community with Tennessee Driver's license may register for borrowing privileges with a maximum of four books checked out at any time.
- Periodicals and reference books do not circulate.
- The library charges a fine of ten cents per day for each overdue book.
- Reserve materials are located behind the circulation desk. A library staff member will retrieve the material for the students. The student will leave his/her I.D. to the staff while using the reserve material.
- Faculty members may place personal copies of books, journal articles, and other items on reserve.
- If at all possible, library materials need to be placed on reserve in the library where it is normally housed.
In the Library at the Avon Williams Campus, all bound periodicals are classified by the Library of Congress classification. For library's holdings and locations, refer to:
Periodical Holdings by Location (Avon Williams Campus)