Annual Enrollment Transfer Period (AETP)
October 3 - 14, 2016
All Enrollments and Changes Effective January 1, 2017
All enrollment is online! You will need your Edison ID number (found on your CVS Caremark prescription card) to log into Edison . If you need your Edison ID number, please call ext. 7558 or 615-963-7558. You will also need the instructions for logging into Edison found on Page 4 of the 2017 Decision Guide .
What's New for 2017!
- The State of Tennessee had planned to offer Long & Short Term Disability. Unfortunately, these plans will not be available until January 2018.
- VSP Bronze/Gold will end 12/31/16. You must enroll in EyeMed Basic/Expanded vision if you would like to continue vision coverage.
- Aflac products will end 12/31/16. If you wish to continue your Aflac plan(s), please contact Teri Maynard at 615-310-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to federal rule changes, all members may enroll in any health option. The Promise plans will still offer the lowest costs, but members will no longer be automatically transferred to the Standard plans. Please note that the No Promise plans have higher costs. Click on here for more details.
- Cigna Open Access is back! Cigna Local Plus will also be available. The Blue Cross Blue Shield Network S remains the same. Click here for details regarding providers for these plans.
- Optum is our new Employee Assistance Program provider. They are replacing Magellan. Click here for details.
- Federal law requires that you have medical insurance. Visit the Marketplace if you have questions.
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer 11. Other browsers and mobile devices will probably not work. You'll need your Edison ID number, which is found on your CVS Caremark card. Call Ext. 7558 (615-963-7558) if you need your Edison ID number. Go to page 4 of the Decision Guide for enrollment instructions
- If you locked yourself out of Edison, Call 866-376-0104 for assistance .
- If you need assistance navigating the Edison website, please call 800-253-9981. Have your Edison ID handy
- If you are adding spouse/children, click here to review documents you must upload or fax to 615-741-8196
- Make sure you receive a confirmation either by email or US mail
Optional Term Life Insurance
To enroll you, your spouse or child(ren), or to make changes to your current optional term life insurance log onto http://www.LifeBenefits.com/StateofTN
- Your ID - TN+your Edison ID number (found on your CVS Caremark Card. Call ext. 7558 or 615-963-7558 if you need your Edison ID number)
- Your Password - If you have never logged in, your password is your eight-digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY) followed by the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
You may also contact
Directly at 866-881-0631 for further assistance.
Flexible Spending, Limited Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and/or Health Savings Accounts
Instructions for logging into PayFlex for Flexible Spending/Dependent Care/Limited Flexible Spending
- Go to stateoftn.payflexdirect.com
- Register for an account as a new user (your old User Name may not work)
- Enter your SS# without dashes as the member number
- Enter your home zip code, not the work zip code (if you've recently moved, you may need to use your old zip code)
- You will have to enter this information twice--the second time it will require the Employer ID
- Enter the Employer ID 141038 even though it says optional
- Make a note of the User Name and Password you select; this is how you will manage the account throughout the year
- If you enroll in the Health Savings Account (after enrolling in the Healthsavings CDHP), you may only enroll in the Limited Flexible Spending account.
- Make sure you receive an email confirmation.
- To learn more about Flexible Spending/Dependent Care through PayFlex, click here.
- To learn more about owning a Health Savings Account (HSA) click here (must be enrolled in the Promise HealthSavings CDHP)
- Questions? Q&A for FSA/HSA
Health Savings Account (HSA)
To enroll in PayFlex Health Savings Account (HSA), click here for the HSA. Make sure you receive an email confirmation of enrollment! Click here to meet PETE, who can help you decide if a Health Spending Account (HSA) is right for you!
Non-Faculty Sick Leave Bank
To enroll in the Non-Faculty Sick Leave Bank, please contact Sheila Riley at ext. 4995 (615-963-4995) or email@example.com
Contact Pam Trent at 615-963-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The Office of Human Resources