Welcome to Tennessee State University! On behalf of the Department of Residence Life, allow us to welcome you to the residential facilities at Tennessee State University. Living in TSU housing offers a chance to build a community, not just a place to sleep.
We strive to provide you with a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment. Your safety and security is important to us; therefore, the Residence Life Staff lives in the residential facilities in order to respond quickly to the needs of our students.
We are dedicated to serving your needs and arranging both social and educational activities to help you meet other residents and enjoy your college experience. There is no reason to look elsewhere, apply today and reserve your space with Tennessee State University’s Department of Residence Life.
Residence Life Staff
Follow us on:
or Twitter www.twitter.com/TSUResLife
P. O. Box 9609
Nashville, TN 37209
Summer 2015 & Fall 2015-Spring 2016 Housing Application Process for Returning Students:
- The housing application process for returning students is scheduled to begin April 1st.
- Additional information is forthcoming.
Fall 2015-Spring 2016 Housing Application Process for New Students:
- The housing application process for NEW students has already begun. Please go to "How to Apply" in the menu on the left navigation plane."
- Current Spring 2015 students/residents should wait until their process begins April 1st!
End of Semester Closing:
- The Residence Halls and Apartments will close for the semester on May 8th. Regular term residents must prepare early and check out of their residence halls before 12 Noon Saturday May 9th.
- Graduation (Commencement) participants should check out immediately after commencement services, but no later than 4:30 p.m. on May 9th.