Student & Visitor Injury - Student & Visitor Damaged or Property Loss - Employee Property Loss

Students and visitors who get injured may file a claim with the Division of Claims Administration, a part of the state government, for reimbursement of out of pocket expenses. This form is used for employee damage or property loss as well.

Contact the Office of Environmental Health & Safety when an incident occurs.

Click here to learn how to submit a claim.  

Click here to download a .pdf copy of the claim form.


webpage contact:
Facilities Management