An HBCU With a Global Perspective
TSU - A Historically Black University with a Public Purpose and a Global Perspective
The Office of Diversity and International Affairs (ODIA) at Tennessee State University welcomes everyone to a new and exciting year of celebration and collaboration with
teaching, research, and service
. Our goal is to build a welcoming environment for the underrepresented student population through various activities, lectures, and workshops. We will promote and nurture our students' growth and development while embracing diversity.
ODIA aspires to provide an inclusive learning environment for all students, faculty, and staff through shared experiences, relationship building, and international programming.
ODIA engages the university community by providing intercultural and multicultural collaborative initiatives that support the strategic goals of the university.
PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
- American Council of Foundation (ACE)
- Family of Abraham Community Organization
- Forum on Education Abroad
- International Society on Diversity and Inclusion
- International Society of Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- Middle Tennessee Diversity Forum
- Nashville Diversity Council
- Nashville Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisor (NAFSA)
- Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tennessee Association of International Educators (TAIE)
- Tennessee Consortium for International Students (TnCIS)
- Tennessee Diversity Consortium
- Tennessee Latin American Chamber of Commerce
Visit Us on Facebook