An HBCU With a Global Perspective
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) at Tennessee State University welcomes everyone to a new and exciting year of celebration and collaboration with teaching, research, and service . Our goal is to build a welcoming environment for the underrepresented student population through various activities, lectures, and workshops. We will promote and nurture our students' growth and development while embracing diversity.
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) provides an inclusive environment for all students and engages the faculty and staff through shared experiences, relationship building, and intercultural development.
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) provides leadership in advocating and promoting excellence in student services, cultural programming, collaborative partnerships and international education.
PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
- American Council of Foundation (ACE)
- Family of Abraham Community Organization
- Forum on Education Abroad
- International Society on Diversity and Inclusion
- International Society of Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- Middle Tennessee Diversity Forum
- Nashville Diversity Council
- Nashville Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisor (NAFSA)
- Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tennessee Association of International Educators (TAIE)
- Tennessee Consortium for International Students (TnCIS)
- Tennessee Diversity Consortium
- Tennessee Latin American Chamber of Commerce