The Curriculum Laboratory is a center for instructional materials in teacher education. It is designed for students and teachers in the professional core courses in education, the specialized professional courses, student teaching, and the required activities related to student teaching. The laboratory is located in the Clay Hall Education Building.
The Dr. Ruby W. Martin Curriculum Lab Policy and Procedures:
- Students may check out textbooks (K-12 & College) for fourteen (14) day periods/ children's books may be checked out for seven (7) day periods.
- Kits and games may be used by students for class presentations (with approval of their professors).
- Professional books are loaned (on a limited basis) to faculty only.
- Equipment housed in the lab may be checked our by faculty. We ask that requests be made at least one day in advance (all other details may be worked out at that time).
- Faculty requiring use of the laboratory for a class lecture should consult the Director about first come availability. All other uses are considered Orientation by the lab staff or Workshop (when a professor wishes for their class to use material or equipment within the confines of the facility).
Please be reminded that individuals are welcome whenever our doors are open!
Ruby Martin Curriculum Laboratory
212 Clay Hall Education Building
Debra A. Jackson, Director
Phone: (615) 963-5480