Alumni Scholarship Program
This scholarship/stipend program is designed to provide monetary assistance to students pursuing a degree as offered within the Department of Agricultural Sciences. The assistance is made available to graduating high school seniors or current students with majors within the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Offer an incentive to graduating high school seniors who will commit to attend Tennessee State University and select a course of study offered within the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Offer financial assistance to students who are currently attending Tennessee State University and pursuing a degree in Agricultural Sciences.
- At least one scholarship/stipend in the amount of $500.00 will be awarded for each semester (Fall and Spring).
General Criteria for Graduating High School Seniors
- Applicant must complete Part A of the Application.
- Applicant must have a minimum ACT score of 19, or a minimum SAT score of 890, or a minimum GPA of 2.25.
- Applicant must pass the Tennessee Proficiency Examination.
- Applicant must have completed 14 High School State Board of Regents Unit requirements.
- Application deadline: April 30.
General Criteria for Current Tennessee State University Students
- Applicant must complete Part B of the Application.
- Applicant must have completed at least one full semester at Tennessee State University within the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.30.
- Application deadline for the Fall Semester: August 10.
- Application deadline for the Spring Semester: December 10.
School of Ag & Cons Sc