Alumni Scholarship Program
This scholarship/stipend program is designed to
provide monetary assistance to students pursuing a degree as offered within the
Department of Agricultural Sciences. The assistance is made available to
graduating high school seniors or current students with majors within the
Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Offer an incentive to graduating high school seniors
who will commit to attend Tennessee State University and select a course of
study offered within the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Offer financial assistance to students who are
currently attending Tennessee State University and pursuing a degree in
- At least one scholarship/stipend in the amount of
$500.00 will be awarded for each semester (Fall and Spring).
General Criteria for Graduating High
- Applicant must complete Part A of the
- Applicant must have a minimum ACT score of 19, or a
minimum SAT score of 890, or a minimum GPA of 2.25.
- Applicant must pass the Tennessee Proficiency
- Applicant must have completed 14 High School State
Board of Regents Unit requirements.
- Application deadline: April 30.
General Criteria for Current Tennessee
State University Students
- Applicant must complete Part B of the
- Applicant must have completed at least one full
semester at Tennessee State University within the Department of Agricultural
and Environmental Sciences.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least
- Application deadline for the Fall Semester: August
- Application deadline for the Spring Semester:
School of Ag & Cons Sc