The Advisement Center Is Ready To Assist!
Cilck the following links for step-by-step instructions for logging-on to my TSU and registering for classes:
Advising and Course Selection
Logging-on to myTSU
Class Search and Registration
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION AND SEMESTER
Always see your advisor before registering.
for those courses approved by your advisor.
- If you are registering for a Biology course, you must add both the course and the lab at the same time by adding the course to your worksheet (do not submit changes), search for the lab and add it to your worksheet, then submit changes.
- Use a daily schedule planner to keep track of class days and times while registering to aviod time conflicts.
- Be aware that an "AWC" location for a class indicates that it meets on the downtown Avon Williams Campus.
- If you register for a class on the downtown campus, allow enough time between classes to accommodate travel.
- Be aware that section 98 of a class indicates an online class.
- Be aware that section R50 of a class indicates an online class that is part of the Regents Online Degree Program. Additional fees and charges may be connected to these classes.
- Plan to meet with your advisor at least twice during the semester to discuss progress and plan for future semesters.